Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hello! Portland Computer is now live!

This will be my sister site to my first blog, "mobias" [which I mostly use for blabbing about all things at random]. This space is in the early stages of its design, so bear with the construction. :)

It will be focused specifically on a helping, assisting, advising, recommending, consulting, troubleshooting all things PC related. That's right folks, anything you wish to ask me, I will do my very best to respond in a timely manner, with an honest effort to help you with whatever your situation.

Yep, I am a bit of a jack-of-all-trades, master of more than just none. So ask away! I'm excited to begin a new chapter, and will be setting up a good forum in the future as well, so stay tuned.
(To celebrate my first post, my graphic gives props to a hilarious and inspiring salute to British Sit-com "The IT Crowd" -which I highly recommend checking out)

Eventually, I will get to offering a Custom Gaming Computer 'build' service as well.

Send me a request and let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Away! Please keep it Mature.